In-depth medical history with discussion of previous diseases, intolerances and dietary habits.
The ideal food for your animal
Proper nutrition for your pet is the foundation for a long, healthy and happy life for them.
Individual nutritional consultation & food plan creation
From kitten/puppy to senior – dog or cat nutrition is the key to a healthy and long life at any age.
Whether your pet is overweight, has an allergy or just to find the best nutrition for your four-legged friend: We offer individual nutritional advice and assistance in the composition of the diet, carried out by specialized veterinarians.
Advantages of nutrition counseling
This is how we help:
- Creation and review of BARF and cooked portions (for healthy dogs and cats)
- Creation of vegetarian and also vegan portions for dogs
- Puppy nutrition
- Nutrition of the pregnant and lactating female
- Renal insufficiency
- Liver insufficiency
- Urinary stones and crystals
- Gastrointestinal problems (such as diarrhea, recurrent vomiting, lip smacking, and heartburn)
- Pancreatitis and pancreatic insufficiency
- Food allergies
- General skin problems
- Behavioral problems
- Heart diseases
- Tumors, especially tumor cachexia
- And everything else that belongs to nutrition
In cooperation with our partner practice Pfotendoctor
Pfotendoctor is a practice that specializes in telemedicine consultation for issues related to medical nutrition cases as well as emergency first aid.
- For general questions about nutrition
- Answers around cat behavior
- Answers to choosing the right food for different diseases
- In-depth medical history with discussion of previous diseases, intolerances and dietary habits
- Personal consultation, clarification of all relevant questions and preparation of a customized diet plan incl. ration calculation using fresh ingredients or ready-made foods or review of previous diet plans
- Detailed documentation of the nutritional consultation by e-mail within 24 hours of the consultation for direct implementation of the food plan
To book an appointment through our partner practice Pfotendoctor, please click on the button below.
Alternatively, if you have any unanswered questions, please contact our colleagues at 030 921061300.